Monday, May 28, 2012

Freshmen in high school.





By my freshmen year I addicted to pot,and loved to party as much as I could. My mom & Willy didn't hardly let me do anything so I would sneak out of my bedroom in the middle of the night to go out and party.
We would do somethings like go to the truck pulls as a family til mom had my brother Willyam other than that we would go to the dealers house.So Willy started taking me and we would meet his friends there,and they would bring a big container of long island tea,or some kind of alcohol,and we always had pot.So I would always end up drunk when we went. One night on the way home I blacked out and I vaguely remember my step dad holding me down telling me I better not tell anyone,and next thing I know I see a light shinning in the window it was a cop asking if everything was ok, and my step dad said oh yes she was choking,and the cop actually bought his it.My step dad ended up rapping me,and I had no clue how to tell my mom since she already treated me differently than she did my sister. I started drinking even more than normal when I would sneak out at night. One night when I snuck out my mom went to my bedroom to find me gone, so she called the police. Here I was running around with the man that turned out to be my first husband and some other friends. We were out ridding motorcycles and happened to drive by my house and here there were 3 cop cars parked in front of my house. We took off back to Jason's house and parked the motorcycles in the garage.There were 4 of us and Michelle and I were both in trouble,and we were trying to figure out what exactly we were gonna do.Michelle decided to go home and deal with whatever was gonna happen. For me I wasn't ready to.I thought about everything for several hours,and finally after talking to Jason about it I decided it was time to tell my mom about her husband rapping me,so I called my mother, and I told her and I don't remember the exact nature of our conversation since I was scared to death to tell her. I was told that I was not welcome back into her home,and that if I was found by the police I was to be put in juvenile for running away.I couldn't believe how cold she became,and that she was blaming me for what had happened
.Jason's parent never were to thrilled about me cause they knew that I smoked pot,but they were willing to allow me to live there as long as I went to school,and did the best I could.I always went to school so I had no problem with their rules. To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment