Friday, July 6, 2012

Dreams

 
Dreams
“Listen to your dreams. They are the whispers of your heart telling you all you’ll ever need to be happy.”
~Belva Davis

Affirmation:
I am co-creating a new life with God.

Today's Prayer:
Dear God,

You know the dreams I have long-held in secret and even the dreams I have forgotten about.
Dreams of the way the world can be for me personally and for all of us.
Sometimes, I have ignored my dreams, thinking that they were "too big" for
me.
I realize that You have placed these longings in my mind and heart.
I believe that with and through You, all things are possible.
I consciously place my dreams in Your hands.
Show me what I must do and who I must be in order to manifest the
life You inspire in me.
I open myself to receive Your wisdom, guidance and assistance.
Thank You very much.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment